Episode #33 – Discussing drama and discord in the Dice Collecting community, and (of course) EA screws up. Again.
- Intro (0:50) – Our week, in brief.
- Main Topic (3:12) – Don’t be like the owner of Gate Keeper Games. Seriously, just… ugh!
- Other (26:02) – A brief addendum to our last topic, regarding Dice Maniacs’ Club.
- Video Game News (27:34) – EA is in hot water again, as it appear one of their employees may have been selling access to top end players in FIFA.
- Wrap (49:47) – Final thoughts.
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Pixelland” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Comments on “A Dicey Situation”
Great. I backed that f***wad’s Kickstarter. 😡
That’s fine, since you couldn’t have known about his shittiness. We just wanted to get the word out, so people can choose whether or not to back his stuff in the future.